[Blindtlk] {Spam?} Re: responding to facebook comment

Lloyd Rasmussen lras at sprynet.com
Sat Feb 4 03:54:02 UTC 2017

You can see Facebook comments in your e-mail, but I'm not sure that replying
to the e-mail puts a comment back into the system. I might be wrong about
this.
BTW, when we were talking with Maryland state legislators in Annapolis
recently, one of them said that you had told him or her that they should
listen to what the NFB had to say. Every bit of educating is helpful!

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com