[Blindtlk] {Spam?} Re: responding to facebook comment

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sat Feb 4 04:58:36 UTC 2017

If you receive notifications, via e-mail, ones with text in them, not
just a notification, replying does post to Facebook.

I think you need to end with a blank line, I always put in a blank
line then three dashes --- and another blank line, the three dashes
was a ending convention somewhere I can't remember. It seems to work for me.

Dave