[Blindtlk] BookShare question

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 18:03:25 UTC 2017

If you started the renewal process then you should be able to use your book share account . Of course my stuff never changes because I'm older and all I have to do is tell them I'm still a Hadley student, but I've never had a problem. HTH

Ericka Short
1750 Fordem Ave. #508
Madison. WI. 53704
608-665-3170