[Blindtlk] Special No ads HD-8 inch Fire tablet, Bluetooth devices! Free Wall Chargers with Talking Mp3 Players!

Laz laz at talkingmp3players.com
Sat Feb 25 02:57:54 UTC 2017

Hey all,

Only a few more days left on this week's specials.

We're extending our weekly deals through Monday February 27th on New
Bluetooth Devices to enable your players to be used wirelessly, Deal
on Victor Streams, Free Wall Charger with Talking Mp3 Players and much
more, go to this link for
details:http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Presidents-Day-Sale-Ending-Soon_b_30.html

New Fire Tablets Available through us for a limited time only, we've
installed Google Play so that you can use these tablets not only with
Amazon Apps but also with Android Apps as well.They are set up with
Accessibility turned on and Google Play installed.

We now have available for a short time only brand new accessible
Kindle Fire HD8 tablets that don't include Special Offers--this means
there are no ads of any kind for $119.99. This product is currently
out of stock on Amazon! We have it available to ship out now! Ads
appear on the lock screen of other Fire tablets which are very easily
ignored, simply unlock the screen as usual, however this version
containsno ads at all! The HD 8 Kindle Fire Tablet has a larger screen
of course, as opposed to a single speaker it plays in Dolby Stereo. It
has a 12 hour battery, faster processor, and 16GB of storage with a
microSD card slot that takes up to 200 GB. The display is HD if you're
purchasing for a sighted person. Comes with accessibility turned on
and the Google Play Store installed:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/-HD-8-Kindle-Fire-Tablet-with-Google-Play-Store-VoiceView-without-Ads_p_108.html

We also have regular version Kindle Fire 7 inch Tablets available
we've additionally installed Google Play Store so you have the choice
Of Amazon or Google
Apps.$62.99.http://www.talkingmp3players.com/-Kindle-Fire-Tablet-with-Google-Play-Store-VoiceView_p_92.html

The Kindle Fire Tablet has been a very welcome addition to my
collection of accessible touch screen devices. I was very impressed
with it especially for being so inexpensive. Amazon took the Android
operating system and screen reader and reworked them to be easier to
use on their devices. The TTS voices are the very-high quality Ivona
voices, Sally and Joey. One can use microSD cards for storing one's
files so expansion isn't a problem. I've tested it with up to a 128GB
microSD card with no issues. It comes with apps one can use to not
just listen to one's music, eBooks, and Audible books but to also
purchase and download them to the tablet. There are many other
accessible apps available from the Amazon store which allow one to use
it for many purposes such as listening to radio, poscasts, all sorts
of entertainment such as netFlix, and such. One can even get basic
Alexa functionality in order to speak one's commands instead of using
the touch screen for everything. Of course you can use it for email,
surfing the net, etc, just like any tablet. Aside from that one can
use either Bluetooth keyboards or connect a USB keyboard with the use
of an OTG cable, so typing on it isn't a problem.

Get 6 months to pay with No Interest on orders over $99 when you check
out with PayPal and choose PayPal Credit. (subject to credit approval)

All prices are in US dollars. We accept major credit cards and PayPal
on line, or you can call 727-498-0121 or Skype lazmesa to place your
credit card order or have a Paypal payment request sent.

Your questions are always welcome.

Laz Mesa
Accessible Electronics
Making affordable Talking MP3 Players available since 2009!
Based in the US

Bluetooth devices, and accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz at talkingmp3players.com