[Blindtlk] If you love to read please pay attention and respondif interested I hope you all have a beautiful day today I started a groupon the app what's app messenger which allows all of us who love to readbooks to share recommendations and discuss great books that we all lovereading if anyone is interested in our group we would love to have you sendme an email privately indicating you were interested and I will give youmore details have a beautiful day

Ray Foret jr rforet7706 at comcast.net
Sat Feb 25 11:17:22 UTC 2017

Say, I wonder if you are aware of the fact that your message body is appearing in the subject line?  Also, can you punctuate?  Perhaps you were using dictation and assumed that dictation was being applied to your text.  It was not.  It’s all run together.  Please bear in mind that when you want to use punctuation,  You need to actually speak the punctuation in to your text.

Sent from my Mac, The Only computer with full accessibility for the blind built-in

Sincerely, The Constantly Barefooted Ray,

Still a very happy Comcast XFinity Voice Guidance, Mac, Verizon Wireless iPhone7+ and Apple TV user!