[Blindtlk] All About Braille Displays

Sami Osborne ligne14 at verizon.net
Mon Feb 27 14:31:40 UTC 2017

Hi Alana,

To delete something (like a character) while using the Apex
paired up with your phone, you have to press BACKSPACE with D.  I
know it may sound confusing for new users than just pressing
BACKSPACE, but,
if you do it more and more, I guarantee you'll get used to it (at
least I did.  Also, when you want to enter/send something like a
message to someone, you have to press SPACE with ENTER with dots
3-4-5-6 (the "Task Through" command) and then SPACE with E as if
you were exiting something.  Again, complicated keystroke, but
something to get used to.

Hopes that helps you and any other new Apex and iPhone users.

Thanks and enjoy your week,

Sami