[Blindtlk] Even If I have the latest iOS?

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Sat Jul 15 16:52:57 UTC 2017

It is possible to get android stuff without security update problems and
with adequate accessibility but that limits you to buying the android
that's closest to stock google android you can get.  That means for the
brand and model of device, the only supplier of software for it was and
remains google before you take it out of the box.