[Blindtlk] Grade 3 Braille

Kristen kskristen at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 23:05:23 UTC 2017

Hi, all-

I have been attempting to memorize Grade 3 Braille and am
wondering if anyone would be interested in studying it together.
A great resource is available on BARD called "Key to Grade
Three," which breaks content down into sections with
corresponding rules. If there is any interest, I would be happy
to send practice sentences back and forth via e-mailed BRF files,
discuss concepts, etc. individually or form a group. Please reply
if this is something you would like to learn, as well!

Thanks,
--
Kristen