[Blindtlk] Where are All- the JD Robb Books? and, Is it necessary to validate my books?

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 23:11:41 UTC 2017

As far as I know the wish list never disappears, even if something else happens on the app. I've had books not transfer over when I got a new phone, but the wish list was there. For book share, nothing transfers over and you have to start over from scratch

Ericka Short
1750 Fordem Ave. #508
Madison. WI. 53704
608-665-3170