[Blindtlk] Where are All- the JD Robb Books? and, Is it necessary to validate my books?

Hyde, David W. (ESC) david.hyde at wcbvi.k12.wi.us
Fri Jun 23 12:55:57 UTC 2017

Maintenance on the networks should not affect your wish lists. The BARD is stored on their server, as the Bookshare is on theirs. They are not stored on your device. I do know that Bookshare has the Eave Dallas series at least through number forty-three. One of the things about which I want to inquire about at convention is if they have changed their policy regarding best sellers. If I can help, please let me know. Dave Hyde, co-chair
Library Services Committee.