[Blindtlk] Where are All- the JD Robb Books? and, Is it necessary to validate my books?

Danielle Ledet singingmywayin at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 16:42:16 UTC 2017

Oh sorry peeps! I assumed since BARD is a hot topic every week ya'll
would know. It was BARD Express, BARD nonetheless. Ericka, thanks for
clarifying BARD and BookShare. Maybe I am searching wrong. I typed in
JD Robb, and J.D. Robb and got only three books that amount to his
writings with others, but I was looking for the In Death  books. I
know that's obviously not what the series is called but those are the
ones I was looking for. Are you supposed to use quotes are something
to narrow things down. I just went  thru 7 pages to find all the
Stephen King stuff.