[Blindtlk] If you love to read and have WhatsApp on your phone

Dana Leet danamarieleet at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 19:35:14 UTC 2017

Hello everyone. I have a wonderful group where we discuss all kinds of books that we are reading on WhatsApp messenger. We have people from lots of different countries and lots of people of course from the US and Canada. We have a great time and we talk about every type of book imaginable. If any of you were interested the link is below

 If you love to read
‎Open this link to join my WhatsApp Group: https://chat.whatsapp.com/KXAR5Ao2tqiERKfgrEWiT6

Sentfrom my iPhone