[Blindtlk] a book to consider

Ray Foret jr rforet7706 at comcast.net
Sat Jun 24 02:08:48 UTC 2017

I would like to offer a book for your consideration.  Okay, I realize this isn’t the usual place for such things:  but, under the circumstances, there’s a bit of a personal connection here.  The title of the book is:
“Between 2 Novembers”.  it is written by my good friend David Faucheux.  He and I matriculated together during my formative years at what used to be called “The Louisiana School for the Blind” and that, friends, is the only way in which I will refer to it.  David was several grades ahead of me yet, we were still close enough in our respective circles to be at least aware of each other.  Please note.  This book has not as yet been converted to recorded format in any way, however, you can still read it.  It may be had for $4.95 (four dollars and nineteen five cents) from iBooks on your iDevice or else at Amazon for about the same price.  Essentially, it is a year of his life from November 2013 to November 2014.  I have known David for a long time, and, I can attest to the accuracy of this little book.  This is truly how he lives his life now.  Let us all remember, we are all each other’s brothers and sisters and not all of us have the success for which we might wish.  Let those more sucessfull among us take heed from this book that there are those among our blind brothers and sisters who DO really experience life this way.

Sent from my Mac, The Only computer with full accessibility for the blind built-in

Sincerely, The Constantly Barefooted Ray,

Still a very happy Comcast XFinity Voice Guidance, Mac, Verizon Wireless iPhone7+ and Apple TV user!