[Blindtlk] Question about an old cane...

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Fri Jun 30 02:39:41 UTC 2017

Yes, it's an antique it's over 50 years old so that makes it an antique.
The cane is also legal in that if you use it on the street it is what
Mobility Trainers describe as a prescription cane.
What kind of money you could get for it I don't know.  It was made
during or after World War II. and probably used by a blinded veteran
before the antique store got it and passed it along to you.