[Blindtlk] Are These Apps Still Relevant?

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 21:01:11 UTC 2017

I think you should experiment with them to see what works best for you. I don't like my phone cluttered with extra apps either. Cancam or canscan- I can recall isn't worth downloading. Free, but knfb does a MUCH better job and more versitle.

Best of luck with your iPhone transition!  Just ignore the crabby ones that post. I agree some need to communicate with less opinion & more experiences to make a point.

Ericka Short
from my iPhone 6s