[Blindtlk] Reasonable Accommodation or Not?

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Tue May 23 18:19:09 UTC 2017

Yes it is a reasonable accommodation! You might want to ask if they are able to send you the forms in an accessible format so you can fill them out on a computer and then mail them back. They can print them out and then you can come over to the office and sign. Everywhere I have lived I have gotten some assistance filling out forms and had no problem. I've also donated a signature guide so I and other residents would have something to help. Many seniors could probably benefit from it but don't know they exist. If the manager knows about them they can just rip it out of their desk and say hey, just sign in the box. :-) It's always been appreciated.

Ericka Short
1750 Fordem Ave. #508
Madison. WI. 53704
608-665-3170