[Blindtlk] dog gear and gifts sale

Julie Johnson julielj at neb.rr.com
Fri Nov 24 13:28:21 UTC 2017

I own and operate On the Go, a shop dedicated to providing gifts and gear selected with guide and service dog owners in mind.  Almost all of the items are appropriate for pet dogs and a few things are great for cats too! If you have questions, you can contact me directly at: julielj at neb.rr.com

I hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving!  Here’s the Black Friday through Cyber Monday deals I have going on.  Enjoy!
***
Gift giving just got easier!  All necklaces, collar charms, keychains and photo frames will be packaged in a gift box, through December 15, while supplies last.  The Set of 3 Collar Charms and the Paw Prints on My Heart frames are new additions, just in time for the holidays!

Friday, November 24 through Monday, November 27 check out these great deals in the On The Go shop in the Blind Mice Mega Mall:
Set of 3 Collar Charms $12.99
https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=    4093531
Walking together keychain $3.99
https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=    4093532
Harness pouch $14.99
https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=    3581162
Soft Massage silicone brush $7.99
https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=    3581164
Set of three bells $10.99
https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=    3698320
Small Travel bowls $4.99
https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=    3581166
Large Travel bowls $7.99
https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=    3581154
First aid kit $12.99
https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=    3581158
Treat waist pouch $12.99
https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=    3581126
Paw Prints on My Heart photo frame $19.99
https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=    3960250
These prices are while supplies last.  Sorry no rainchecks!   We are not able to offer these prices outside of the promotional weekend.   Stock up while you can!

Product Spotlight:
New- Set of 3 Collar Charms
"Very detailed, extra sparkly charms to clip to a cane, purse, collar, shoe or backpack. Each set of three charms comes in a red gift box, complete with a bow! No wrapping needed! Each charm is between 1/2 of a square inch and 1 square inch. Each charm has a durable lobster clasp to attach to a collar, purse or harness. The pink set comes with a flower, a crown and a paw print. The crown is silver colored with clear rhinestones and a small bell at the top. The paw print and flower charms are silver colored with pink rhinestones. The blue set comes with a bone, a crown and a paw print. The crown is silver colored with clear rhinestones and a small bell at the top. The bone and paw print are silver with blue colored rhinestones."
Choose from pink, blue
https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=    4093531

New- Paw Prints on My Heart Photo Frame
"At the top center of the frame there is a golden open heart shape with a golden paw print settled in the bottom edge of the heart. Across the bottom of the photo frame is written: ”Paw prints on my heart” In golden cursive. These photo frames fit 5 inch by 7 inch photos. The frame itself is 6 inches by 8 inches, with an arched edge on top, where the heart and paw print artwork is located. The frame has a wooden core, covered by padded leather. The back portion is covered by burgundy velvet. There is a hinged support on the back of the frame to be used for displaying the frame on a desk or tabletop. The frame does not include a wall mount. Each photo frame comes wrapped in tissue paper in a gift box. The Paw Prints on My Heart photo frame makes a great gift for anyone with a dog or cat. To make an even more special gift, pair this photo frame with the Always in my Heart necklace, which has the same heart and paw print design. The photo frame is a special way of keeping memories close. "
https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=    3960250

Free until the end of November: Door Bells, with a purchase of $40 or more in products from the On The Go shop in the Blind Mice Mega Mall.  Retail value $12.99
Teaching your dog to ring a bell when he needs to go outside is more than a great trick. It gives your dog a way of communicating his needs. This is especially important when your dog is older; not feeling well or the regular schedule is disrupted. At the top of the set of bells is a loop that can be hung on a door knob. From this loop are three strands of nylon webbing 3/8 wide and approximately 12 inches long. Where the loop separates into the three strands is a decorative accent of a tiny bell and beads in a complimentary color. The decoration is held in place by silver cord. At the end of each of the three strands is a large 1 ? silver tone jingle bell. The three strands are slightly different lengths, giving the bells a cheery sound and look. Overall length is approximately 16 inches, suitable for medium to large dogs.

Browse the On The Go shop in the Blind Mice Mega Mall here: <https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Directory_Departments?storeid=1916046>
Orders over $50 ship free in the U.S.