[Blindtlk] Amazon Dot Drawing

Steve & Shannon Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Sat Nov 25 18:27:21 UTC 2017

The Computer Science and Technology Division of the NFB of SC will hold a drawing at the Statewide Seminar on January 6, 2018.  We are drawing for an Amazon Echo Dot.  This is a personal assistant device that allows you to speak commands, and the Dot, commonly called Alexa, will answer questions, set timers or alarms, can give you requested information, play music, and much more.  Tickets are a donation of only $2 each or 3 tickets for $5!  We will be selling between now and the seminar.  You may contact Steve Cook, CSTD president at )803) 254-0222, or (803) 260-1292 for more information or to purchase your tickets.  Good luck!.

If you would like to purchase your tickets through Pay Pal.  Go to the below link and click on the donation button.  Be sure to note the money is for the Amazon Dot Drawing in order for your tickets to be in the drawing.

http://nfbofsc.org/donations/

Steve and Shannon Cook
Steve on Dice World: Steve6009
Steve on Twitter: @SteveCook67
Today I married my best friend.
The one that I laugh with, live for, love.
October 11, 2003