[Blindtlk] How do I explain?

Hyde, David W. (ESC) david.hyde at wcbvi.k12.wi.us
Tue Nov 28 21:50:15 UTC 2017

Mary, first of all, if you are doing your best, that is all you can do. Unless the opinion of those folks is important to you, don't worry about it. If it is, then see what ideas they have. You don't have to use any of them, after all. Invite them to help you with transportation, and those other things. If they just want to tell you what you're doing wrong, ignore them.