[Blindtlk] Windows 7 Update problem...

James Kelm jameskelm at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 29 18:09:01 UTC 2017

Dear friends,

    I hope that one of you can help me out!  I just bought a rebuilt computer with Windows 7 for my wife’s Christmas gift.  The computer worked great out of the box, and I was excited about being able to afford a computer for my wife!

    I loaded MS Office and our anti-virus program, and everything worked great.  As a new installation, the computer updated Windows’ Updates.  Now the computer is running extremely slowly!  I am guessing that it loaded some updates that are not compatible with Windows 7, but I do not know how to determine which of them I can safely dump.  Does anyone know how I can do this, and get my wife’s Christmas gift running smoothly again?

    Thank you for your help!

Sincerely,
James