[Blindtlk] Windows 7 Update problem...

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Wed Nov 29 18:19:57 UTC 2017

I suspect the antivirus program is running while the computer is online
and checking those updates.  You might take it offline and do a thorough
scan and repair before putting the computer back online and see if it
runs any faster first.  Unfortunately windows isn't self-healing, had
microsoft installed a self-healing system similar to what Window-eyes
installed in version 7.5 you wouldn't have this problem now.