[Blindtlk] Windows 7 Update problem...

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Thu Nov 30 03:18:54 UTC 2017

James,

It is possible that your computer is still downloading updates to Windows 7 and even office.  If you are on the latest version of Office 365 that an update that didn't work well with Windows 7 could have been installed, but that just doesn't seem all that likely to me.  It is more likely that updates are downloading or that something else is running that is taking some of your power.  Checking to see what is starting up automatically might be useful.

Just so you know, the free upgrades to Windows 10 for people using assistive technology is ending at the end of this year.  If you use her computer or if she uses some assistive technology, it might be worth considering.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson
technology, it miis ending at the