[Blindtlk] JAWS Takes Forever to Start

Mari Hunziker marihunziker at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 19:18:00 UTC 2017

Good morning,
May I suggest calling VFO, the company that owns JAWS and let them know. I’ve been working with their technical support department. The more calls they receive the more serious they’ll take the issue and escalate it.  There is an update that was released today. It’s JAWS 2018. This might be the fix.

Thank you,
Mari Hunziker
Sent from my iPhone