[Blindtlk] My article

Hyde, David W. (ESC) david.hyde at wcbvi.k12.wi.us
Tue Sep 5 13:49:46 UTC 2017

Adrijana, very nice work. I'm sorry I didn't check my email enough to know you were streaming the convention. Your information reminded me of my first convention in 1976. Somehow, I found a meeting of what was then called the Cultural Exchange and International Programs Committee, which, back then was chaired by Dr. Isabel Grant. I learned later that Dr. Grant and Dr. Tenbroek started the International Federation of the Blind, and Isabel had been traveling all over the world promoting the rites of blind people. You may want to get involved in your country's member of the World Blind Union. Keep posting here. It does us all good to have an international prospective.