[Blindtlk] My article

adrijana prokopenko adrijana.prokopenko at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 14:37:56 UTC 2017

Thank you very much. I am glad that the NFB could help
internationally, but couldn't find much about its international
devision, so maybe you can give me some links and other info if it
exists. Also, many people from the NFB and other organizations suggest
that I should get involved in the world blind union, but
unfortunately, this organization consists only of blindness
organizations and the Macedonian blind association is not a member or
contributing to its work because it doesn't have financial resources
or any presentations outside Macedonia and I am afraid I wouldn't be
able to get involved with them until I am satisfied with some things.
The world blind union is something similar to the AFB, but it doesn't
support or help international organizations financially or with human
and other resources. What people need to do is pay membership and
other expenses if they wish to attend the events they hold once every
few years and I really hope they decide to hold their conventions in
different places, so that they can taste a bit of different countries
and what things are like there. For now, they are holding them in some
places of great importance in one way or another.