[Blindtlk] My article

adrijana prokopenko adrijana.prokopenko at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 17:03:08 UTC 2017

I see. The world blind union is not a separate organization, so they
don't provide direct assistance. Anyway, I hope and pray that in my
lifetime we can get at least one o&m professional who will especially
help the totally blind, because it seems to be the hardest for many
and since we are not in africa or asia, everyone assumes we have it
great in Eastern Europe.