[Blindtlk] Information about dreamers needed

Laz laz at talkingmp3players.com
Fri Sep 15 16:24:40 UTC 2017

Hmm. Really? Why didn't they enter the country legally? I'm asking
because I entered the country legally back in 1965 along with my
family. I would think I should have more rights than these people who
didn't bother to take the necessary and legal steps to enter the
country legally... Sounds like they just came in to be a burden on the
tax payers and anyone who has ever worked legally is aware of that tax
bite on their income. If this was a debate I'm starting to see which
side I would fall into on this one

Something about this just doesn't make sense so I'm obviously missing
some important facts on this subject.