[Blindtlk] Information about dreamers needed

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Fri Sep 15 16:35:28 UTC 2017

Laz,

As I understand it, this program is aimed at people who entered this country
as children.  In other words, they did not have any choice in the decision
and in many cases were extremely young when they entered.  Many don't have a
memory of the country in which they were  born.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson