[Blindtlk] Information about dreamers needed

Laz laz at talkingmp3players.com
Fri Sep 15 17:23:16 UTC 2017

Sorry but could you please clarify what you just said? First you
stated all of us in this country who are blind, then you state all of
us who are members of the National Federation of the Blind. As far as
i'm aware there are some 40000 or so NFB members and that is far from
the total number of blind people living in the US.