[Blindtlk] NFB Song Parodies

NAGDU President blind411 at verizon.net
Mon Apr 2 03:49:33 UTC 2018

Dear All,

                I am working on a project and would like to get some of the
lyrics for a few NFB parody songs. Speicifically, I would like the complete
lyrics to "Glory, Glory Federation", "I've Been Workin' at the Workshop",
and a couple more of the parody songs. If any of you have these lyrics or an
electronic copy of the NFB song book, would you please write to me off-list
at

Blind411 at verizon.net

Thanks a bunch for your valuable assistance on this.

Fraternally yours,

Marion Gwizdala

Marion Gwizdala, President

National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc. (NAGDU)

National Federation of the Blind

(813) 626-2789

President at NAGDU.ORG

Visit our website <http://nagdu.org/>

Follow us on Twitter <http://twitter.com/nagdu>

expectations because low expectations create barriers between blind  people
and our dreams. You can live the life you want! Blindness is not what holds
you back.