[BlindTlk] Unbelievable

Laz laz at talkingmp3players.com
Mon Dec 10 19:33:36 UTC 2018

Please don't misquote me. What I'm unsure of is what their beef with me is.

My rhetoric had nothing to do with their malicious actions against me.
More likely than not something I said came close to the truth but i'm
clueless as to their beef with me so I can't and neither can you,
attribute their malicious activity to anything in particular I may
have said. Hence the reason I used the word imagined.

I think it's funny that like when one reports a crime to the police it
turns out that one is the one getting investigated, while the
perpetrator gets away.

Thus far no one has stepped up to chide the perpetrator but instead I
am the one being chided.

Email: laz at talkingmp3players.com
Phone: 727-498-0121
Skype: lazmesa