[Blindtlk] Totally blind children

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Sat Jan 13 17:39:19 UTC 2018

Let's shorten that whole thing down nicely.  These people need to
acquire an engineering-attitude and maybe become engineers as well  All
of what has been stated is in the position description for engineers.
The engineering-attitude may lead to the engineering-aptitude and the
engineering-aptitude may lead to an engineering-career.  Not bad work if
you can get it.