[Blindtlk] Totally blind children

Sherry Gomes sherriola at gmail.com
Sat Jan 13 18:10:36 UTC 2018

My parents believed in me and taught me to do so as well. I grew up in the
sixties, and was a regular patient of doctors at Stanford Children's
hospital, due to Juvenile Arthritis. My doctors taught me to believe in
myself as well. My dad and stepmom always told me not to let the world
convince me I was less or helpless due to my disabilities, and that the only
thing that could stop me from achieving my dreams and goals was me. I
haven't achieved all my dreams, but most of the time, the only thing that
stops me is me, just like they said.