[BlindTlk] rude delta staff

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 12:49:40 UTC 2018

I am not sure why this problem is the fault of the National Federation of
the Blind. Part of it is these folks are wheelchair carriers. They are
expected to take the chair with them, so for them it might be easier if you
sit in it. Some of them don't realize the value of respecting your wishes,
but that isn't about the National Federation of the Blind. Also, it seems
that there are more elderly and people with disabilities flying, so this
makes them busier. Sometimes it is a matter of being rushed. It is not
excusable that they would treat us that way, but it is not the fault of the
organization. I was treated well, too.
Cindy Lou