[BlindTlk] rude delta staff

Mark Tardif markspark at roadrunner.com
Mon Jul 16 12:25:26 UTC 2018

I also flew Delta.  Why the assumption still exists that we can't walk as
well as not being able to see still exists I don't know.  But I ran into
that everywhere this time.  Fortunately, in every case, the staff were
courteous and respected my choice to walk with them.

Mark Tardif
Nuclear arms will not hold you.