[BlindTlk] rude delta staff

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 17:14:28 UTC 2018

I have never had this happen to me but I agree that your “help” was inconsiderate. I have had lots of these type trying to “help”” me on buses or across streets I didn’t need. You should not nlame the NFB. We are made up of fallible individuals just as rest of the population. Sadly this stuff still happens. Our march is different than 75 years or so but we cannot expected problems like these to disapear. We need to be grateful they are less common and do they best to handle it well when it happens. I feel your frustration Bryan. Educating takes a lot out of your some days!

Ericka Short
 from my iPhone 6+