[BlindTlk] braille and speak cable needed

Sandra Johnson SLJohnson25 at comcast.net
Tue Jul 31 22:02:09 UTC 2018

Dave and All:

I never heard that a USB cable was ever made to use with the Braille 'n
Speak.  If there is such a cable out there somewhere I would love to hear
about it too.  I used to transfer files from the Braille 'n Speak to the
serial port on my desktop computer.  Unfortunately it recently died so now I
only have my laptop which only has USB ports.

Sandra Johnson
SLJohnson25 at comcast.net