[BlindTlk] braille and speak cable needed

Lloyd Rasmussen lras at sprynet.com
Tue Jul 31 22:54:07 UTC 2018

There are USB-to-serial adapters, but I'm not sure what sort of cabling
(null modem, gender changer) would be needed to get from the BNS cable to
the adapter. Some of these adapters only work in Windows 7, and don't work
in Windows 10 because of issues with fake chipsets.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com