[Blindtlk] The Future Of Braille

Roanna Bacchus rbacchus228 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 17:08:39 UTC 2018

Dear Members,

I hope all of you are doing well. Next week I will be attending a conference titled "Working With The Experts- A Passport To The Future Of Braille For Visually Impaired Students". During this conference we will be discussing the Oeb system, transcribing in Unified English Braille, and lots of other aspects about braille. We will also be discussing the future of the braille code. What are your thoughts about the future of braille? How has braille allowed you to excel in your studies? How do you use braille in your daily lives? When did you first learn braille? How has braille impacted your family lives? I would love to hear your thoughts on this topic.

Sincerely,

Roanna Bacchus