[BlindTlk] Wondering about puzzles and crosswords

Danielle (Shives) Manke shives1 at myactv.net
Fri Nov 2 01:50:23 UTC 2018

Sorry I didn't send web addresses. The one for the Braille Superstore should be www.braillesuperstore.com, and the other one I mentioned, Independent Living Aids. should be www.independentliving.com. I just briefly checked out what's available at the Braille Superstore, and they don't seem to have anything like crosswords. They do still have the Sudoku board I mentioned and a book of puzzles with solutions to go with it. They also have a bunch of strategy games and several board and card games.

Ericka, were you asking for an explanation of the Sudoku game I mentioned or the one Judy mentioned? Thanks.
Danielle