[BlindTlk] Wondering about puzzles and crosswords

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 22:52:26 UTC 2018

No I think the Sadako thing was really cool. I think I would enjoy attempting something like that on the board with the brill pieces. Perhaps I might even like math after a few successful games. It was the other game that I don’t remember what it was called. It wasn’t chutes and ladders with everyone’s heard of but some other goofy name.

I really appreciate the website addresses. I’m aware of places like independent living systems and Aaron was Maxi aids still in business. I just know that companies change names, change websites and such so if you got a current one it’s always nice to have it posted.

Have a great weekend. If I disappear for two weeks it’s just because I’m catching up on everything I didn’t do while healing from surgery and getting married. Don’t ask where the honeymooners because we don’t know when or where. Chad new job and me getting reading glasses, Dr. surgery etc. are more important.

Ericka Short