[BlindTlk] Wondering about puzzles and crosswords

Ringlein, Ellen ERinglein at nfb.org
Tue Nov 6 14:15:15 UTC 2018

The NFB Independence Market sells a Magnetic Braille Sudoku Board. Here is the catalog description:
SUDOKU BOARD GAME—MAGNETIC, BRAILLE/PRINT:
Measuring 16 x 16 inches, the white, magnetic board features a raised black Sudoku grid. The tiles are numbered one through nine and are labeled in print and Braille. The 180 tiles are divided into two sets, which are differentiated by color and tactile markings. Use one set to mark the preset numbers of the game and the second set to indicate the numbers filled in by the player. Includes twelve sample puzzles in Braille and print.	AIG56S	$39.00 + S/H

If you would like to place an order, please call the Independence Market at (410) 659-9314, extension 2216.

Cordially,

Ellen Ringlein
Manager, Independence Market
200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230
(410) 659-9314, extension 2421| ERinglein at nfb.org