[BlindTlk] Volunteering

Peggy nocyou at aol.com
Fri Oct 5 14:30:13 UTC 2018

I retired a couple of years ago. I love cats, we have a sanctuary near my house. I finally got up the courage to ask if I could volunteer, one of the people who works there said she didn't want me there because of my blindness. I ended up writing them a bad review on facebook and guess what? All of a sudden it was okay for me to volunteer. I go a couple of days a week, it's not perfect, but I can hug and hold cats and kittens, which always makes me feel better.

Peggy and Dixie Marie

Sent from my iPhone