[BlindTlk] podcast subscriptions

Humberto Avila humberto_avila.it104 at outlook.com
Thu Apr 4 00:51:06 UTC 2019

Hello Sarah,

I would post this question on the AppleVis Web site. It is:
http://www.applevis.com/

You can register as a user there, and you'll have a lot of support as this is a community-powered web page. Perhaps your question may have been already addressed there.
Have a great day!
— Humberto

“Positive thinking leads to a positive attitude which leads to positive actions which lead to positive outcomes.”
— ME