[BlindTlk] podcast subscriptions

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 02:22:26 UTC 2019

Hi Sarah:

I'm so glad to know that I'm not the only person who still prefers Downcast over the native Apple Podcasts app! Unsubscribing from a podcast is very easy; you only have to go to the podcast you want to unsubscribe from in your feed, flick down to "delete," and double tap. You will then be unsubscribed. Hope this helps!

Chris Nusbaum