[BlindTlk] Sending money with Paypal?

Georgia Cabus cabusgeorgia at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 14:26:35 UTC 2019

Hi Jude,

You gave me a flashback of years of my life when you mentioned the browser.

My brother (again lol. He's a JAWS user since) and I do recall him going
through a lot of browsers and he was using 'crazybrowser' then. Dunno now
but that got stuck with me as when he installed it one day before on our
cousin's desktop it wiped my cousin's bookmarks etc lol.

That might be another angle.