[BlindTlk] Jaws

Humberto Avila humberto_avila.it104 at outlook.com
Sat Apr 13 18:44:31 UTC 2019

Hello All:
My understanding is that there are at least two version of the paid JAWS screen reader. One is the Professional version which still costs $1000+ and the other one which is the subscription based, is called the home use edition. That is the $90 per month, or you can do several subscriptions, like yearly. It depends on how you will use it.

“Positive thinking leads to a positive attitude which leads to positive actions which lead to positive outcomes.”
— ME

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blindtlk_nfbnet.org/sonshines59%40gmail.co