[BlindTlk] Jaws

J w jmail201586 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 13 22:11:56 UTC 2019

Hi Everyone,I wasn't able to install Jaws yesterday. Yes I am using computer for the blind Nvda and I guess since I'm using this device I am not able to install; I dunno. Just assumming. Anyway, I contacted freedom Scientific and stall had I had a hard time. The error message? I dunno.  I got said some about failing to run a video? I dunno. Another problem I had was knowing what the insert key is and where I could find the key. So yeah!Have a great weekend!