[BlindTlk] Computers for the blind

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 21:29:10 UTC 2019

It depends on what the situation is and of course I would ask permission. Actually for my temporary work experience at Goodwill in their office they were wondering if I had a computer to bring in with speech software already on it. Since that isn’t the case DVR will be doing the subscription thing. Should I let my counselor know that I should have the professional version? After all this is something I will be able to take from workplace to workplace. I understand that it works differently than the home version which of course would be on a Computers For The Blind machine which would be fine for home use.

Ericka Nelson