[BlindTlk] Accessible smart TVs

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 21 01:09:03 UTC 2019

Hi everyone! My husband and I are looking for a smart TV. Yes we’re venturing into the world of flat screen TV it’s fine. Which ones are compatible with Apple TV, have a speech included? I seem to remember there was a Samsung or something that had speech capability built into the menus etc.

Hi everyone! My husband and I are looking for a smart TV. Yes we’re venturing into the world of flat screen TV it’s fine. Which ones are compatible with Apple TV, have a speech included? I seem to remember there was a Samsung or something that had speech capability built into the menus etc. We are going to Walmart to price things so the sooner we hear the better we can take advantage of the deals. :-)

Ericka Nelson